SyazAna♥
The Penulis



[Assalamualaikum]

”Patutkah manusia menyangka bahawa mereka akan dibiarkan dengan hanya berkata: “Kami beriman”, sedang mereka tidak diuji (dengan sesuatu dugaan)?




Speak to you .
Sunday, 11 March 2012 | 2:40 am 0 mengayat

Hello .

I just wanna say sweet dream to you readers . because while I'm writing you are sleeping now .
Yes . It is 2 . 31 AM already but I still online . 
Yeahh . I 'm a KakiOnline . 

And 

Ok . this account is still new .
And I delete my old blog because there is a certain problem that I can't deny how its worst ! bad . 
damn you blogger.com . 
You know the feeling when you already have a cute-cute one blog , but then there is virus and all being like trash even follower ciput je .
Playing with millions of codes doesn't easy as ABC . It is miserable enough.

And
This is my current . I hope this account will stay for a long period .
A big hope . 

Dear ,
Please behaving . I don't wanna lost you for the second time.

Ok. bye .

P/s: Kenapa aku speaking? mungkin penangan mengonline dari pagi sampai 2 pagi balik kot . HAHA . whatever, cuma nak improvekan BI je . exam dah dekat .



| Newer Post